Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Bride's Court...a week and a half to go.

DSC04818

A photo of Jenifer and her bridesmaids (Shawna, Tawny, & Meaghan) taken at her shower a few weeks ago.

The wedding is just over a week away. My little girl will not only be getting married, she may be moving out of state also.

Most of the plans have all been set. Some people don't have room reservations yet, despite that...the ceremony will go on as planned.

Maybe that is why I have been a little down the last few days. It's the end of one facit of my life and the beginning of another. I will actually be someone's father-in-law. I will actually have a son-in-law. I may actually have a grandchild in the near future. The good part about the latter...Jenifer has waited to make that reality something that happens while married.

I just hope I can live up to the new responsibilities.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Oh dad, I will always be your little girl, despite where I live. Let's have some fun at the wedding -- it's a once in a lifetime kind of party, you know?

9:23 PM  
Blogger daphne said...

Skip, if it makes you feel better, I'm an ol' married lady, but I'm still my dad's little girl. Nothing can change that. You'll be fine in your new role. :)

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home