Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Keeping it Light

floating candle

I keep making a pledge to myself to "keep it light"...to not take life and other things associated with life too seriously.

It's not always that easy. Never having been the most happy-go-lucky guy, I have always been the one who must force his self to play the Glad Game. Remember the Glad Game? The little game that Pollyanna played when things got really fucked up? Although I am quite sure that Hayley Mills never uttered that term in the cinematic telling of the story, I would love to hear Hayley talking like that! Another fantasy of mine. Another blog posting.

The term 'lighten up' is on plan to be tattooed on a conspicuous part of my body in the near future. I haven't quite figured out the graphics to surround it yet. That tattoo is in line right behind "I 'yam what I 'yam" beneath an image of Popeye and a cool-looking anchor on my forearm. Just to remind me to lighten up when things gets really fucked up!

Sorry Hayley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home