Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The Wedding Photog

child dance1

Over the weekend I did my first wedding photography job.

One of the things I hadn't anticipated was the effects on my arm of carrying around a fancy-dancy digital camera for 4 hours plus. I guess I will survive. Now I know why I see working photographers with special straps, harnesses, and stands.

One of the things I did anticipate was the kinds of photo opps that kids offer at weddings. This one little girl in the wedding party couldn't get enough being in front of the camera. At one point in the proceedings, I had to slap myself to get back to the bride and groom shots! I love taking pictures of kids, they are so unaffected. This one loved the spotlight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tati said...

This is indeed a wonderful shot!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home