Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

You can shop here, but you can't take pictures...

(Subversive picture number 0001a)
abstract mall 3

I was addressed by a mall security guard today. He was polite...as he informed me that there are no pictures allowed in the mall. More specifically, mall "management" does not allow people to take pictures in the mall. I asked to speak with mall "management" and they are off on Sundays. Darn...I was really ready to cause a small scene.

That's the Vintage Faire Mall in Modesto, California. Safe from the bad guys and secure again to carry on the American Way.

I suppose I am fortunate my camera wasn't confiscated or I wouldn't have been able to "smuggle" out this photograph of the ceiling skylights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home