Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Keyboard and a Cabernet

Keyboard and Cabernet

One of the great things about tinkling the ivories while enjoying a glass of Cab: one's musical talent seems to improve with each sip. I know it is not really the case. It is akin to singing in the shower. Judicious and economical tinkling is best, don't try to play too many keys at the same time!

Damn, I should've stuck with the accordian lessons when I was 8 years old. No matter, it sounds pretty good despite the lack of lessons...and another glass of Cabernet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Burninghair said...

I love playing my piano while drinking a glass of vino. I think you become a little more relaxed after a glass...

And so long as you are enjoying yourself... it doesn't matter how well you play. It's the experience.

I bought my piano at the Salvation Army... it's an upright. A couple of keys have the tips cracked, and it needs a new finish, but I only paid $139. The piano tuner man said it was a damn good buy.

I'll say... I've wanted a piano since I was a little girl and thought I wouldn't be able to afford one until later in life... so this was like buying my childhood dream.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home