Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

What a great party it was after all...!

Jen and Roth

Well...the wedding has come and gone. All went well with nary a hitch. And even though during the planning stages I expressed a desire to be the photographer, the caterer, and the offiant...Jen stood fast and disallowed all of that. It was a good thing too...I thoroughly enjoyed the whole wedding weekend and didn't have to "work" any of it.

I was able to take a few pics just before the rehearsal (above) and after the ceremony (www.flickr.com/photos/jackdiddley)...that was just enough.

Jen and Roth are off on their honeymoon cruise to Alaska. She has either called me or emailed me every day they've been gone...so I guess she will always be my little girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home