Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Hey Dad...


Dad and Me
Originally uploaded by Jack Diddley.
You know, Dad's aren't always known for being the affectionate types, especially with their male offspring. My Dad was no exception. Maybe it is a product of your upbringing motivated by your heritage. We come from a Danish background. I always heard that Northern Europeans, folks from the "old country", were somewhat "cool" in that department. I'm sure that the children of children whose parents acutally took a boat from Europe have evolved somewhat in the affection department. I know I have. But, for what it's worth...here is my Father laying one on me in 1950. It may be the only photo I have displaying that kind of parental behavior, but at least...I have this one! I love you Dad.

1 Comments:

Blogger daphne said...

and, yet, you still don't look too happy. :)

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home