Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Maybe I am the only rider/blogger!


Road_King2
Originally uploaded by Jack Diddley.


Within the last two weeks, I have posted several blogs about the fact that being a blogger and a Harley rider is kind of a contradiction in terms.

No big deal...but I have never received one email or a comment from another rider about this. Like I said, no big deal...just kind of curious.

So, I guess I will continue to post photos, quips, and ramblings about riding...its what I do. Shoot...I always receive some response from pictures of our Greyhound, Sammy...and when I blathered about guy's cars being referred to as extensions to their penises (peni?)... emails and comments abounded.

Well, instead of prattling on about how despressed I am about having to go back to school or some other personal quandry...here is another photo of the bike. I finished school 40 years ago by the way.

I will be begging for donations in May for the Sierra Hope Ride still...I have received a lot of support regarding this rider sponsored M.D. fundraiser...from non-riders BTW.

I suppose I am just an enigma. I always wanted to be something...maybe thats not a bad thing afterall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home