Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Blast From the Past - Part 6

hayleycomp

I stumbled onto a segment of "Amazing Stories" on the SciFi channel early this morning...and guess who was on it? It was an episode from 1986 called "The Grieggle".

Earlier on, this actress starred in Pollyanna, In Search of the Castaways, and the Parent Trap.
She still looks incredibly great today, and is still acting in theatre productions. She is also the daughter of a very distinguished British actor. C'mon you old farts out there (like me), didn't we all have a crush on her? I have never forgotten who she is, have you?

hayley1

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hayley Mills is her name ... I liked "The Parent Trap" when I was a kid. Did you know that she played the teacher on the first season of "Saved by the Bell" in the late '80s? I watched that show every Saturday morning.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Craig said...

She was also quite good in "The Moonspinners". Hayley Mills was a babyboomer heartthrob. She was the crush of all who'd graduated from Annette Funicello, and both of them were essentially Disney products, along with Jan Michael Vincent and that other guy, the one married to Goldie Hawn.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Budapest said...

Hayley Mills I have no trouble remembering, but don't ask me what I had for dinner last night :) That is getting old :)


Craig :) what do you mean that 'other guy' ? That handsome hunk is no worse for wear even at this age - Patrick Swayse(sp?)

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home