Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Here comes the sun...


Queen palm, morning sun 1
Originally uploaded by Skip Hansen.


I took this picture Saturday morning. It is one of our queen palms in front of our home.

I anticpated actually seeing the sun this morning, so I wanted to snap a few pics.

It began steaming in all of our east-facing windows about 6:30 am...I was in a photo-taking-frenzy for about an hour.

We live in the San Joaquin Valley of California. In fact, I have lived in California for most of my life. I never thought that seeing the sun would be such a novelty, especially in the Valley where it is quite sunny and hot for most of the spring and summer.

I fully expect to find myself mildly complaining about the hot sun and the incessant heat by about June. Watch for the shade photos then.

By the way...at 8:22 am, it was overcast again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home