Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Three Quarter Life Crisis


Me @ 55
Originally uploaded by Jack Diddley.


Looks like it is time to get out the old Grecian formula for beards and mustaches if I am going to grow back the old facial follicles.

I have worn a full beard for at least half of my adult life. Only in the past three years have I gotten rid of that coupled with shaving my head (the Harley image thing you know). The head hair has grown back of late (whats left of it). Funny...somehow I thought that more hair would grow back after shaving my head for three years. I guess it doesn't work that way!

Geeze, I look like a deer in the headlights!

I may change my blog title to Three Quarter Life Crisis (pessimistic) or Just Over Half Done Life Crisis (optimistic) in homage to my daughter Jen's blog (Quarter Life Crisis). Either way...its onward and upward!

Thanks to all who emailed me birthday wishes.

2 Comments:

Blogger daphne said...

Happy Birthday! You don't look a day over 54. Enjoy the JD and meat.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Panthergirl said...

Happy Birthday JD!!! I happily tripped over Jen's blog today and I'm glad I did. 55, eh? I'm right behind you man. Well, ok...5 years behind you, but close enough! Enjoy.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home