Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I Think I Understand...!

I was just about ready to email my daughter about this Blog Explosion thing. But then I thought...why not blog about it...see if she is reading her old Dad's crap. I know she reads this once in a while, I get comments from her. So, here is my question to her and anyone else: I am still not quite sure I understand this Blog Explosion thing, do you? I signed up yesterday. I have been "surfing" the blogs. Now what? I suppose I really need to "Read the Directions" on the BE site, I just get a little impatient at times. Looks like my daughter did too after she signed up. Any help out there understanding how it works? Also, no one told me this was mostly for "you youngsters out there"! I am still hoping to land on a "happy" blog, any suggestions here also?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

You need to read the instructions and poke around the site a bit. You also need to put the Blog Explosion tag somewhere in your template. Then, when you are surfing blogs, you must wait 30 seconds on each one ... there's a counter at the top of the pages that will prompt you to go to the next blog when the time is up. By doing that, you earn credits. When you have so many credits built up, you can apply them to your blog, and I think, you blog will show up in the random surfing more often, so then other people will be forced to look at yours for at least 30 seconds, like you just did in order to earn the credits. Make sense? It's a give and take. Call me and I'll further explain, if you want. Love, Jen

12:37 PM  
Blogger Chasing The Moon said...

Surf and they will come! I could tell you a dozen things about Blog Explosion but the most important thing would be, it is addictive, it steals your time away from you and before you know it you'll wonder where the hell your day went!! With that said, I'm sending you on your way! I gave to your first blog vote and I've blogmarked you!! I'll be back!!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home