Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Guys...what do you like to get on V-Day?

Valentines Day is just around the corner, this coming Monday last I checked. It really isn't my favorite "holiday" (it really isn't a holiday for that matter). For most guys, despite what they tell you ladies, it isn't a favorite for them either. Despite years and years of training, we still can't seem to get this one right 100% of the time! At the very least, it is a time for couples to possibly renew their romance, their passion for one another. Whether it be with flowers or candy (liquor is quicker I hear) or jewelry or a new Mercedes, it usually envolves some sort of gift.
ariag001
Now, that gift can be many things other than the above mentioned sugar, booze, or bling. From my experience and point of view, any nice, thoughtful, surprize gift for my lady (however insignificant) is greatly appreciated. Maybe a nice evening out for dinner where we can dress up a little.

So here is my question...for the guys only. Tomorrow I will post a picture of some hunky guy and pose the same question for the girls. What do you like to receive for Valentines Day?

The reason for the photo of Aria should be obvious. I, for one, would like to come home and find my wife in some sort of attire similar to hers in the picture. That would be my answer to the question. That would be a nice "gift" for V-Day.

God help us men who forget that day. God help us guys who don't do something to mark its arrival.

What do you want for Valentines Day?

PS No need to thank me for reminding you what Monday is!

2 Comments:

Blogger boyhowdy said...

Blogged by via BE and just couldn't resist, so here's my ideal valentine's list (minus the obscene suggestions, which pretty much every guy wants).

- A nice, simple silver chain for neck or wrist. No pendants or frippery, please.

- Flowers (yes, guys like flowers, but pretty much only red roses will make the grade). Especially if they get delivered at work.

- A semi-dirty phone call during lunch. Okay, I know I said I'd leave off the obscenities, but I'm not talking obscene, here, just something that makes me glow a bit for the rest of the day.

- A new wallet. Maybe with a picture inside, or a love letter in some secret pocket.

- A Massage.

- Sexy lingerie. For her.

- Best present I ever got: a one-page letter detailing my best qualities. Seriously. Guys have egos; serve 'em, and they're yours.

Maybe I'm atypical, but that's what I like, anyway. Hope this helps!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Sugar said...

Sorry, I know its not a girl post, but I just had to comment and say you made me laugh out loud, can't wait for the girls post *wink*..xx

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home