Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Into the Wayback Machine for a moment...


The Little Rascals
Originally uploaded by Jack Diddley.
I just thought it would be kind of nice to post this picture for all of us older Dudes and Dudettes.

If my memory serves me: Pete (the friendly pitbull), Mary (the eyes, the eyes), Spanky (my mentor), Darla (always had a crush on her), Wheezer ("Re-mark-a-bow!"), Alfalfa (another alter-ego), and of course, Buckwheat.

Believe it or not, Robert Blake was also one of Our Gang later.

Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Salsguy said...

Oh yeah! How can I forget the old gang?

4:41 PM  
Blogger Panthergirl said...

Officer Joe Bolton also hosted the Three Stooges show. I'm a HUGE Little Rascals fan...I even had a dog named Stymie. If you're a New Yorker from the OJB era, do you also remember Sandy Becker?

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home