Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Friday, January 14, 2005

What's on your list of the mundane?

I don't know exactly why this came to mind today, but here goes. Who is on your list of The Top 5 Overrated Pop "Icons"? As an example, my list is below, how in the hell does Brittany Spears deserve a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? So, she does "deserve" a spot on my list. Overrated can also simply mean, "OK, they had a big song or a big movie...but after that...just ridin' that 15 minutes of fame, sometimes for 30 years or more!"

My Top 5 List of the Mundane and Overrated:

1. Brittany Spears (of course)
2. Bruce Springsteen
3. Adam Sandler
4. Bob Dylan
5. Martha Stewart

Yes, I know...a list of 5 is too short, but give it a try! I will tally and post the Top 5 in a later post if I have a big enough sample. Please, avoid political figures unless they have crossed over from pop to politics...try to rate their "pop-ularity" before becoming governors.

Thanks, Jack

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Here's my list (in no particular order):

Nirvana
Lindsay Lohan
Bob Dylan
Paris Hilton
Julia Roberts

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home