Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Jumbo Shrimp?


New Melones, Highway 49
Originally uploaded by Jack Diddley.
Since getting involved with the blog thing, and the blog explosion thing, I suppose I could now add to my life's resume: blogger. That's fine, I'll accept that. But I am a little concerned that since I am also a "biker", am I now juxtapositioning two terms that may contradict each other? A contradiction in terms, ie, Jumbo Shrimp? A blogger biker. It just doesn't sound right, does it? Well, I will reserve final judgement (of myself) until after I receive at least one comment from another Harley rider. That's right, a Harley rider. I would even be somewhat satisfied by hearing from one Harley "passenger". Any blogger riders out there? How about Jumbo Shrimp?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home