Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Just for fun...


My Private Clubhouse
Originally uploaded by Jack Diddley.
I thought it would be fun to post a picture of what I am looking at while I blog. Hopefully, you will reciprocate.

This is where I not only blog, I do most of my work here now. This includes digital photo and video editing and writing.

There is a picture of one of my mentors, Peter Pan (the boy who never grew up and who can fly like I do in my dreams). There is a G.I. Joe-sized model of a Speeder Biker (need I tell you from what movies?), an iMac, printer, various stereo pieces including a turntable and vcr for transferring analog music and video to digital (behind is much, much more of the stereo stuff!), cameras, PDAs, DVDs, CDs, a coffee cup (still hot by the way), some toothpicks, memorabilia...the list is endless.

This is also an exercise to motivate me to reorganize this mess.

Thanks for bearing with me. And your blog spot?

3 Comments:

Blogger Leon Bertoletti said...

Well, you have a very beautiful private... clubhouse!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

I love seeing where other people write. It's always strange when I go to someone's house for the first time and go to the room where they have their computer and see where they're sitting while they talk to me. (Hey, I'm going to blog about that right now! Thanks for the idea.) By the way, there is a picture of my "office" already on my blog. You'll have to drop back by to see it. Bye!

6:37 PM  
Blogger jrotman said...

Some days I love that "Next blog" button just to see who's around the corner, so to speak. This prompted me to photograph my own little "window on the web/world". I love to write, tinker with graphics...
my blogspot....http://jrotman.blogspot.com

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home