Hey...WossaMottaU?

Some blather on the good...the bad...and the foo king ugg lee...FWIW.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Virginia Madsen's Boobs

I have just decided to write a song titled “Virginia Madsen’s Boobs”. It will be a country-flavored ditty, kind of like the type of material often heard on The Bob and Tom Show on radio. Several songwriter/comedians frequent their show...in person and via CD...many of which are pretty funny, in a twisted sort of way. More on Bob and Tom at another time...Loretta and I have loved listening to their syndicated program for years, (originally) out of Indianapolis I think.

Anyway...here’s the not-so-short version of my Virginia Madsen Obsession Story.

Virginia Madsen is one of the stars in one of our favorite movies, Sideways. It also starred Paul Giamatti (another favorite), Thomas Haden Church, and Sandra Oh (now featured in Grey’s Anatomy). More V.M. biography forthcoming.

Virginia Madsen isn’t particularly gorgeous, per say...but she is extremely appealing. When I say extremely appealing, please realize that this referrence elevates the person beyond being simply gorgeous. For instance, Pamela Andersen is gorgeous, but not very appealing. Sharon Stone is gorgeous, but not very appealing. You see? Another actress who is not especially gorgeous but is very appealing is Scarlet Johanssen. My lovely wife Loretta...not gorgeous, but extremely appealing. Both lists can go on and on...another blog, another time (soon). Hopefully, you get the picture.

These very appealing but not necessarily gorgeous women just seem to possess a special something that, as a somewhat healthy, red-blooded American male, I am attracted to. I am mesmerized by these women, especially Virginia Madsen.

After googling her and gathering some info from imbd.com...I was a little surpirsed at what I found. First...I was shocked to find that I am not the only person who feels this way about Virginia Madsen! I say this with tongue in cheek, and it deserves some explaination I suppose.

Let’s explore a little V.M. info, maybe I can make sense of this...

She will be 45 years old on September 11th of this year. Great age for an attractive (and appealing) woman. She is blonde (real or not real is irrelevant)...I’m a sucker for blondes. She has big, puppy dog eyes...one of which is part brown and part green, the other is all green (true). She is half Danish...as am I. She is the sister of Michael Madsen...another of my favorite actors (Reservoir Dogs, Species, Kill Bill, Muholland Falls). She has great, natural acting talents...never appears phony. She played Maya in Sideways...one of my All Time Top 10 movies. And...not the least of which...she has beautiful, ample breasts! Pretty breasts...big breasts, though not too big...natural breasts (I’m only pretty sure about that last line). Again...real or not real...irrelevant. If they are not real, what a talented plastic surgeon she must have had.

So why the song “Virginia Madsen’s Boobs”? Well, despite all the other accolades about her, including her being “one of Hollywood’s most talented actresses” and being “voted one of the most beautiful actresses in 1986” (according to imdb.com), she has a nice rack! Two recent events sparked my interest in V.M.’s top section again. One...she was a presenter on The Emmys Sunday night (a program, by the way, I haven’t watched in a least 10 years). Her glamourous, evening gown was perfectly splayed open almost to her navel...displaying her more-than-adequate top section...all tanned, oiled up, and glistening with, well...glitter I guess! She (and they) were magnificent. Even that Joan Rivers person (and homely, untalented child she drags with her) commented on Virginia Madsen’s attire being one of the highlights of the Emmy evening. And two...last night on one of the cable stations they played Candyman. Candyman? What’s Candyman you ask? Well...Candyman is a 1992 Clive Barker (Hellraiser) horror film. Virginia Madsen is the “star” of the flick. Briefly... she plays the reincarnation of a woman from the mid-1800’s (unknowing to her of course). She is pursued by the ghost of a murdered slave with whom she was involved way back when. His nickname is the Candyman (didn’t pay attention as to the reason for his name), he has a hook on one hand, resides in a condemned highrise in some large metrpolitan city, bees come out of his mouth at various times (bees were instrumental in how is was killed apparently), and he disembowels various characters in the movie with said hook....waiting to find his long, lost love, played by our girl Virginia.

Back to the Madsen mammaries. They are revealed once in a bathtub scene...sans suds by the way. And again at the hospital while putting on her patient smock thingy. They’re just plain nice...”just right” to coin an oft-used country expression.

Unfortunately, I noticed Candyman showing on cable a few minutes too late...those two scenes occur early in the movie. I lamented. So, after attempting to locate Candyman “on demand” (with no success)...I guess I’ll just have to buy it! I’m quite confident I can locate it in the $9.99 rack at Best Buy, it’s not what you call a blockbuster movie. Then (and only then), can I show it to Loretta (a big Sideways fan as well)...for what reason I do not know at this point. Maybe guilt?

Virginia Madsen is just so damn appealing. And she does work very regularly, for over 20 years or so now. She recently played Harrison Ford’s wife in the movie Firewall. Not a huge part...but a huge co-star, right? She was also mostly recently seen in Prairie Home Companion.

I thought about trying to drag a shot of her from Candyman out of some celebrity skin website. But with all due respect...not this time. I think she is great...boobs or no boobs. Besides, she just may be reading this. And monkeys are going to fly out of my ass!

I will get to work on that song, “Virginia Madsen’s Boobs”. And, find time today for a short trip to the video section of Best Buy. I will, afterall, need some visual inspiration...right?

P.S. After having taken a quick peek at a celebrity skin website (just google Virginia Madsens boobs)...it looks like she isn't shy about displaying those units in several other flicks as well. If you get a chance to see them...you'll know why. Would you be...shy that is?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Oh Dad. We thought she looked horrible at the Emmy's, with her way-too-open cleavage and fake-looking boobs. Roth commented on them several times, how gross she looked for someone her age. To each their own, I guess!

9:05 AM  
Blogger James said...

Not!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

Virginia Madsen is, despite what one of your commenters very wrongly said, an extremely beautiful and talented actress .. who does indeed also happen to have a tremendous rack!

4:05 PM  
Blogger James said...

Exactly! Thanks.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home